Domaine la Dame des Lys
We kindly ask you to take note of our following general conditions, which you accept as a result of your reservation.
1 – Conditions of sale
1-1 – Application
These condition of sale apply to renting transactions concluded by Domaine la Dame des Lys (property of SCI JAFF) with private customers.
1-2 – Capacity
Customers acknowledges having the capacity to contract, that is to say having the legal majority and not being under guardianship.
1-3 – Price
Prices are in euros. VAT is always included as well as tourist taxes. The prices indicated only include the services strictly mentioned in the reservation.
1-4 – Terms of payment
Payment for all services is made by bank transfer only..
1-5 – Force majeure
Force majeure means any event external to the parties that is both unpredictable and insurmountable which prevents either the customer or Domaine la Dame des Lys from fulfilling all or part of the obligations provided for in the contract.
This is particularly the case in the event of a strike, insurrection, riot, prohibitions issued by governmental or public authorities.
It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the parties, the performance of their reciprocal obligations and that each party bears the cost of the resulting costs.
In particular, customers will bear the additional costs that may be incurred to enable the journey to continue, following the occurrence of a case of force majeure.
1-6 – Complaints
Any complaint must be made to Mrs. Maria Fiorentino, manager of the Domaine la Dame des Lys, on the 1st day of the rental. Any complaint at the end of the stay will not be admissible.
1-7 – Responsability
Mrs. Maria Fiorentino, manager of the Domaine la Dame des Lys, cannot be held responsible in the event of damage or theft concerning the apartments not locked and in the vehicles parked in the car park.
1-8 – Computerized Information
Pursuant to the French Law L.78-17 of January 6, 1978, the customer is informed that the nominative information communicated is subject to computerized processing, unless expressly opposed by him.
The customer has the right to access, rectify or delete at any time.
The information requested from you when booking is essential for the proper processing of your request. The sole recipient of this information is the Domaine la Dame des Lys (SCI JAFF).
1-9 – Applicable law
Any dispute, complaint or dispute relating to the terms of booking a stay or a rental apartment are subject to French law.
2 – Special conditions
These conditions of sale are subject to French law and to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Montélimar.
2-1 – Booking conditions
The reservation is only firm and final after receipt of the confirmation sent to the customer by Mrs. Maria Fiorentino, manager of the Domaine la Dame des Lys.
The payment of the total amount of the stay guarantees the reservation.
Payment is to be made by bank transfer only.
The reservation does not become firm and definitive until receipt of this payment within the allotted time.
Customers are requested to plan for an arrival from 10 a.m. and to notify the establishment in the event of a late arrival.
2-2 – Modification of a reservation
Any request to modify a reservation must be made as soon as possible and no later than 48 hours before the stay, subject to refusal by the Domaine la Dame des Lys.
The modification of the reservation is only firm and final after receipt of a confirmation by email from Mrs. Maria Fiorentino, manager of the Domaine la Dame des Lys.
Requests for changes may result, where appropriate, in the application of the cancellation conditions.
The dates of stay, the length of the stay, as well as the characteristics of the stay (type of apartment, number of people, number of apartments reserved) once the reservation is made, cannot be modified without the agreement of Domaine la Dame des Lys.
The number of tenants may not under any circumstances exceed the accommodation capacity indicated, without the prior written consent of the manager.
2-3 – Cancellation conditions
In case of cancellation less than 15 days before the date of the stay, the entire reservation remains acquired by Domaine la Dame des Lys without the customer being able to claim any reimbursement.
To cancel a reservation, the customer is invited to contact Mrs. Maria Fiorentino, manager of the Domaine la Dame des Lys, either by email or by phone.
The cancellation of a reservation requested by email will only be effective after the email has been sent to the customer by Ms. Maria Fiorentino as a confirmation of the cancellation.
The date of receipt of the cancellation request (by email) will be the date chosen for the cancellation.
In the event of the client’s no-show at the establishment and in the absence of cancellation, the total amount of the reservation remains acquired for the Domaine la Dame des Lys.
In the event of an early interruption of the stay by the tenant, and if the owner’s liability is not called into question, no refund will be made.
3-3 – Special conditions of the Domaine des Lys
- Hours: arrival from 10 a.m., departure until 10 a.m.,
- Reservations only from Saturday to Saturday (except for the studio-flat)
- Reservations are open from April to September.
- Keep the place as it greeted you.
- The cleaning at the end of the stay is the responsibility of Domaine la Dame des Lys
- The apartments are entirely “Non-Smoking”.
- A supplement of € 200 may be billed to the customer in the event of tobacco-related nuisance observed on leaving. (Costs corresponding to the sanitation of the passenger compartment, blankets, mattresses, etc.)
- Dogs are accepted except those of category 1, 2, 3.
- All noise should cease between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Extra beds and cots are only available on request and need to be confirmed by the Domaine des Lys
- The washing and maintenance of vehicles is prohibited on the premises of the establishment.
- Household waste, waste of all kinds, paper, must be placed in the appropriate bins.
- The establishment declines all responsibility in the event of an incident or accident on the entire property (interior and exterior)
- The establishment declines all responsibility in the event of theft, loss or damage during the customer’s stay. Any forgotten item will only be shipped upon receipt of the cash on delivery and within 6 month
- In case of breakage or degradation, the customer agrees to make the refund or to replace in the same way.
- In the event of interruption of the stay by the tenant, no refund may be required for the remaining period, whatever the reason.